ADSM-L

Re: How big of a TSM DB is too big?

2005-10-25 13:54:00
Subject: Re: How big of a TSM DB is too big?
From: Christopher Zahorak <chris AT UWINDSOR DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:52:07 -0400
I'm curious to find out how long your expiration job runs and the number
of times you run it per week.

Chris.

"Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU>
10/25/2005 01:44 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
How big of a TSM DB is too big?

My TSM database is currently 150GB and I am wondering if I should start
thinking about a second server.  Other than the DB being so large
nothing else is wrong.

Thanks

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this
e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender or contact Health
Information Management 312.413.4947.