ADSM-L

Re: ANS400E

2005-10-25 13:09:59
Subject: Re: ANS400E
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:09:34 +0200
Fons,

ANS400E is not a TSM message (it always 4 digits, you probably mean
ANS0400E, which is license file could not be opened).

ANS0400E License file could not be opened. Explanation: The license file
was not found, or could not be opened because of permissions or the file
is corrupted. System Action: The system returns to the calling
procedure. User Response: Check permissions on file. See if the license
file is in the correct place.

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,
Richard van Denzel.