ADSM-L

Re: I/O error - please help

2005-10-24 07:07:32
Subject: Re: I/O error - please help
From: Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:06:42 +0100
Naveen,

You could restore the tape from  Copy Tape Pool    /    Offsite Tapes.

First do a preview to see which tapes are required to restore the faulty
tape.

restore vol    "volume label" preview=yes

Load the tapes as per activity log & change the access from offsite  to
reado .

restore vol "volume label"

Could take a long while to restore !

Bill

RAMNAWAZ NAVEEN <NAVEEN.NR AT SBM.INTNET DOT MU>
24/10/2005 10:41