ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Lotus Domino 5.1.5.1 (license question)

2005-10-19 09:32:53
Subject: Re: TDP for Lotus Domino 5.1.5.1 (license question)
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:32:34 -0400
Farren,

The versions of the Domino client on the FTP site
that you noted below do not have "Paid" licenses.
In fact, if you install those packages on clean system,
you will find that they do not run, because they do not
have a license file that allows them to run.
Those are "PTF" packages or "interim fix" packages
that get applied on top of a "Paid" install package.

You can obtain a "Paid" package through Passport Advantage
or by ordering the product and getting it on CD.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/19/2005
04:04:21 AM: