ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle setup issue

2005-10-13 11:21:15
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle setup issue
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:20:31 -0400
Thanks Kurt,

So in the config for our TDP client on TSM, is this the correct definition?
Thanks again!

                     Node Name: FJSU002TDPO
                      Platform: (?)
               Client OS Level: (?)
                Client Version: (?)
            Policy Domain Name: TDPO
         Last Access Date/Time: 09/21/05 15:20:32
        Days Since Last Access: 22
        Password Set Date/Time: 09/21/05 15:20:32
       Days Since Password Set: 22
         Invalid Sign-on Count: 0
                       Locked?: No
                       Contact: Open Systems
                   Compression: Yes
       Archive Delete Allowed?: Yes
        Backup Delete Allowed?: Yes
        Registration Date/Time: 09/21/05 15:20:32
     Registering Administrator: LIDZR8V
Last Communication Method Used:
   Bytes Received Last Session: 0
       Bytes Sent Last Session: 0
      Duration of Last Session: 0.00
   Pct. Idle Wait Last Session: 0.00
  Pct. Comm. Wait Last Session: 0.00
  Pct. Media Wait Last Session: 0.00
                     Optionset:
                     Node Type: Client
    Password Expiration Period:
             Keep Mount Point?: No
  Maximum Mount Points Allowed: 2
        Auto Filespace Rename : No
             Validate Protocol: No
                   TCP/IP Name:
                TCP/IP Address:
            Globally Unique ID:
         Transaction Group Max: 0
               Data Write Path: ANY
                Data Read Path: ANY
            Session Initiation: ClientOrServer
            High-level Address:
             Low-level Address:

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603
Fax:(717)302-5974
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

             "Kurt Beyers"
             <Kurt.Beyers@DOLM
             EN.BE>                                                     To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: TDP for Oracle setup issue

             10/13/2005 11:09
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Joni,

Check that the DSM_ORC_CONFIG is pointing to the correct dsm.opt file for
your Oracle TSM node name.

The backdel=yes is defined on the client node in the TSM server.

best regards,
Kurt