ADSM-L

Re: SUSPECT: (MSW) Scheduled backups won't find paths that manual/GUI backups do

2005-10-11 11:05:36
Subject: Re: SUSPECT: (MSW) Scheduled backups won't find paths that manual/GUI backups do
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:05:15 +0200
Zoltan,

Did you include those drives in "domain" statements, in dsm.opt ?
Probably the source of your problems ...
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******