ADSM-L

Re: Fw: HELP!!!!

2005-10-04 10:14:56
Subject: Re: Fw: HELP!!!!
From: "Giglio, Paul" <Paul.Giglio AT EMICAP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:19:33 -0400
THANK YOU

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
Andrew Raibeck
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:14 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Fw: HELP!!!!

Step 1: Send an email to listserv AT vm.marist DOT edu with no subject and the
following in the body:

   info refcard

The list server will respond with reference information on using the list
server. Save this information somewhere where it won't get deleted so you
can refer to it next time you have a question on adjusting your list
server settings.

Step 2: See the "CHange" command in the refcard, which will describe the
syntax used to change your email address. I'm not sure it's possible to
change your address once your old address is unavailable (otherwise, for
example, I could send a command to change your subscription to some other
email address.... not that I would do that...  :-) I think the CHange
command assumes you are sending it from your old address.

Commands are sent to the list server as in step 1 above. That is, send an
email to listserv AT vm.marist DOT edu with no subject, and the command you want
to use in the body of the email. Don't include a sig or anything else.

Hope this helps.

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageMan
ager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-10-04
06:54:30: