ADSM-L

Re: Fw: HELP!!!!

2005-10-04 09:47:42
Subject: Re: Fw: HELP!!!!
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 06:48:14 -0700
In addition to my previous comments, consider contacting NAS support for
assistance, too. It looks like at least some of this might be related to
NAS backups. There might be an issue with number of tape drives NAS needs,
is requesting, and are available, but I am not sufficiently versed in this
subject to be more specific than that.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck