ADSM-L

Lan Free Backups - update

2005-09-26 13:15:36
Subject: Lan Free Backups - update
From: William Sherrill <billsh AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:14:43 -0400
     I posted a problem with LAN Free backups a couple of weeks ago.  Sean
English suggested that I take a look at the idle and comm timeouts on the
storage agent themselves.  I discovered several of them with default values
and changed them to match the TSM server.  Since making those changes and
recycling the agent, the problem has seemed to disappear.  I waited until
this week to make sure that it went through a full week.  Thanks Sean!.

Bill Sherrill