ADSM-L

Re: message numbers not available

2005-08-31 04:32:08
Subject: Re: message numbers not available
From: David McClelland <david.mcclelland AT UK.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:31:54 +0100
Goran,

Did you rebuild the table of contents with an `inutoc .` in the directory
in which you put the tsm messages fileset?

David

goc <goran.k AT VIP DOT HR>
31/08/2005 09:19
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] message numbers not available

hi,
sorry i forgot to ask,
how to install just messages ? it seems that smitty menus
are having problem with this fileset ...
i get No installable software products were found on the media. message ?!
i puted just tivoli.tsm.msg.EN_US.server 5.3.0.0 fileset into install
directory ...
what now ?

thanks
goran