ADSM-L

Re: MS SQL partial log restore with TDP

2005-08-18 21:48:26
Subject: Re: MS SQL partial log restore with TDP
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:48:08 -0400
Kyle,

Once you choose to run recovery ("Recovery" checkbox on GUI,
"/RECOVERY=YES" on CLI)... the SQL Server will no longer be able
to apply more logs to the database. You will need to run the
entire restore and recovery over again if you want to bring
the database back to a different point in time.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/18/2005
07:32:03 PM: