ADSM-L

Re: New Backup Process

2005-08-17 09:43:14
Subject: Re: New Backup Process
From: AARON BECAR <ab032 AT BYUH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:00:13 -1000
I am seeking to find the Try and Buy for 60 days for the IBM TSM
Software.  We are switching our backup process to TSM and I just wanted
to practice the install and test a few things out before we do a full
implementation.  I noticed in all of the Red and White Papers that there
is a CD that can be ordered from IBM.  I was also looking for some
planning suggestions to prepare for the installation of TSM.  In my
previous job experience I have used MAPICS to do backup and recovery.

Thanks!

Aaron