ADSM-L

Re: OpenSSL question

2005-08-10 16:08:56
Subject: Re: OpenSSL question
From: Alexei Kojenov <kojenova AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:06:27 -0700
I think you are posting in the wrong mailing list. Anyway, here is a
couple of links that might be helpful:

http://www.openssl.org/docs/
http://www.openssl.org/docs/HOWTO/certificates.txt

Alexei Kojenov
TSM Client Development

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/10/2005
11:09:34 AM: