ADSM-L

AW: Select for archive size

2005-08-09 03:15:28
Subject: AW: Select for archive size
From: Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ADAC DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:10:09 +0200
Richard,

as you mention you have to take care of the expiration that archivecontents
will have during their lifecycle. Therefore you have to query every
accountiong period for the actual size of the archives. I do not see any
possibility with perl since the commandline does not show estimate retrieve
size (as the gui does).

Kind regards
Stefan Holzwarth