ADSM-L

SQL and delimiting fields

2005-08-04 10:19:12
Subject: SQL and delimiting fields
From: Richard Mochnaczewski <Richard.Mochnaczewski AT STANDARDLIFE DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:18:23 -0400
Hi *,

I need to audit some backups we have on our TSM server running 5.1.6 and AIX
4.3.3. I have a flat file and I run an SQL to query the TSM database for a
specific node's archive and redirect output to a file. I've read up on the
Administrator's Reference quide and see that I can use the -COMMADELIMITED
parameter to output the SQL output. How do I incorporate this parameter as I
can't find any reference to how to actually use it, only that it can be used.

Rich