ADSM-L

Re: Who has the oldest TSM installation?

2005-08-03 14:01:21
Subject: Re: Who has the oldest TSM installation?
From: Donna Myers <Donna_K_Myers AT WR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:46:07 -0500
Server Installation Date/Time: 08/22/1995 21:10:37
                   Server Restart Date/Time: 07/10/2005 08:52:00

Donna Myers
Software Systems Engineer
Westar Energy
785.575.1825

             Ben Bullock
             <bbullock@MICRON.
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Who has the oldest TSM
                                       installation?

             08/03/2005 12:08
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

             I was just looking at the 'q status' output on one of my TSM
servers and saw that it is just over 9 years since we installed it. Way
back when it was ADSM v3 :

              Server Installation Date/Time: 06/28/96   10:09:23
                   Server Restart Date/Time: 02/03/05   10:36:00

             We have upgraded the hardware a numerous times over the years,
but it still shows the original installation time.

             Can anyone beat that?

Ben