ADSM-L

NDMP file report?

2005-08-03 10:35:30
Subject: NDMP file report?
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:35:04 -0400
Hello everyone!

Is there a way to find a listing of a particular file & the size of the
file and all backup versions which resides on the NAS?  Our data mover is
defined as nas_server_2 and the filespace it resides within is /opensys and
the full path is: /opensys/os2/snap and the filename is:
SNAP.FILELIST.SYSE000C.Z.  Is there a way to get that info.?  I tried to do
a regular select against the NDMP backup, but it didn't work...  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603