ADSM-L

Re: Scripts for summary

2005-08-01 13:49:31
Subject: Re: Scripts for summary
From: David W Litten <dlitten AT DUKE-ENERGY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:48:35 -0400
Debbie,

try select   SCHEDULE_NAME, START_TIME, END_TIME,  BYTES,
LastSess_Duration, FAILED,  SUCCESSFUL   from summary, nodes  where entity
= node_name and end_time > date()-1

david

             Debbie Bassler
             <Deborah_Bassler@
             PAPAJOHNS.COM>                                             To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .edu>                     Re: [ADSM-L] Scripts for summary

             08/01/2005 01:06
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .edu>

I'm just starting to learn the value of scripts,,,

The attached email provoked me to send this email before diving into the
script arena,,,in hopes someone may already have a script similiar to the
one I'm in need of,,,

I'm looking for a script containing the following backup information,,,

schedule name, scheduled start time, actual start time, end time, amount
of data backed up, amount of time the backup took, skipped files, and
completion status

Does anyone have something like this??

Thanks,
Debbie

Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
07/28/2005 07:17 AM