ADSM-L

Re: Replaced tape drive now device type 'unknown'

2005-07-25 11:02:19
Subject: Re: Replaced tape drive now device type 'unknown'
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:01:56 +0200
Steven,

I had the same kind of problem on a TSM 5.3.1 server recently (other
hardware, but same behaviour), and had to restart the application in
order to get the drive recognized ...
If you can afford some minutes downtime, worth to give it a try ;-)
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******