ADSM-L

Re: TSM Support for Fedora Linux?

2005-07-22 20:15:21
Subject: Re: TSM Support for Fedora Linux?
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:15:07 -0500
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Stef Coene wrote:

On Friday 22 July 2005 19:34, Laura Buckley wrote:
Hi -

I have a potential customer who is requesting a client for Fedora Linux.
I can't seem to find a reference on any of the IBM websites that
indicates support in TSM for this client.  Does anyone out there know if
it there is a client for it?
Just use the regular linux client and you will be fine.  I have not tried it
on Fedora, but I know it runs on different versions of Debian and SLES.

We run it fine on FC1, 2 and 3. Haven't tried 4 yet, but I've got high
hopes. Also works on FC 64 bit kernels too.

Alex