ADSM-L

Re: ANR0670E

2005-07-22 16:14:21
Subject: Re: ANR0670E
From: fred johanson <fred AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:14:04 -0500
Richard,

What I found this week was that the error message was correct, but the
circumstances murky.  When I moved all the files for the client to disk
before exporting, the message I got was "insufficient space in
storagepool..." in a stgpool not even known to the exporting server, a
place holder for when I have to start exporting from server2 next
week.  What did catch my eye was that it had the highest RETO in the
DOMAIN, which lead me to the DIRMC stgpool, which surprisingly, had no
volumes assigned to it.  Once the hardware guys put some storage on, the
export went fine, but only if it goes directly from disk.

But that's another story.