ADSM-L

Re: commands

2005-07-21 16:28:20
Subject: Re: commands
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:27:39 -0400
I think any IBM Tivoli Storage Manger Administrator's Reference guide is a
good book. It contains all the commands can be used on the TSM server.
If you are new to TSM, starting out with "query " command is not a bad idea
since, usually does not change any values.

Here's TSM 5.2 for AIX.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/SMAIXN/GC32-0769-02/en_US/HTML/anrarf522tfrm.htm

Thanks,

Sung Y. Lee

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/21/2005
04:12:48 PM: