ADSM-L

Re: formatted output

2005-07-19 12:14:08
Subject: Re: formatted output
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:13:50 -0700
I'm not sure there is a problem with how the redirected output shows up in
the file. The output as shown in your message is probably due to implicit
line wrapping in your console or editor (for example, vi could be wrapping
the output).

Also, take a look at Chapter 3 in the Administrator's Reference, "Using
the Command Line Interface" for further information on using the Admin
command line interface.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-07-19
09:00:23: