ADSM-L

Re: Backup/Restore Questions

2005-07-15 12:09:30
Subject: Re: Backup/Restore Questions
From: William <weiduo.deng AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:09:17 -0400
Hi Richard, I have a question about the file list.

For example, I have a system which as 20 million files and 5 file systems.
fs1   3 million files
fs2   4 million files
fs3   5 million files
fs4   5 million files
fs5   3 million files.

When client starts to backup, will it get whole 20 million files list
or just one file system by one file system?