ADSM-L

Re: 3584 I/O port query

2005-07-14 10:54:51
Subject: Re: 3584 I/O port query
From: "Loo, M. van 't - SPLXM" <Maurice-van't.Loo AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:54:26 +0200
The way I did it was:

At the end of a day, I did a checkin of the volumes in the I/O and a update
of the Access to ReadWrite, so the tape can be used another night.
So in stead of leaving the partly filled tapes in the I/O, I fill them with
more data, and check them out the next morning by the new move drmedia.

Regards,
Maurice