ADSM-L

Re: TSM Client 5.3 Error ANS1028S when trying to backup directories with "EDC8134I Stale file handle"

2005-07-14 10:34:20
Subject: Re: TSM Client 5.3 Error ANS1028S when trying to backup directories with "EDC8134I Stale file handle"
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:33:54 -0700
What operating system are you using? I would recommend that you look up
the meaning of the ANS1028S error message and take the action suggested
therein, as this sounds like a possible bug to me: on the surface, I would
think that TSM should be able to handle this situation more gracefully.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-07-14
01:36:33: