ADSM-L

Re: Library not initialized

2005-07-13 05:50:14
Subject: Re: Library not initialized
From: "Warren, Matthew (Retail)" <Matthew.Warren AT POWERGEN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:44:49 +0100
Just to clarify this as applied in TSM 5.3

I have read TSM 5.3 will interrogate the OS and determine what WWN's are
visible down which device points, and maintain correct server and
stagent paths automagically?

Does it work just like that? IE: pathing is transparent in 5.3? Or am I
just being hopefull?

Matt.

Matthew_j_warren AT hotmail DOT com
Matthew.warren AT powergen.co DOT uk