ADSM-L

Re: Select on tapes used/node

2005-07-12 10:42:11
Subject: Re: Select on tapes used/node
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:41:59 +0200
Joni,

I just realized that the query I provided (and yours too) will provide
wrong results, as the same volume will be counted several times : one
entry for each filespace belonging the same node on the same volume !
Sorry ...

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******