ADSM-L

Re: Client for Win 64 bits, Xeon CPU ?

2005-07-12 09:48:21
Subject: Re: Client for Win 64 bits, Xeon CPU ?
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:47:36 +0200
Frank,

Yes I'm absolutely sure everything is 64 bits : server is an IBM X366
with 4 Xeon processors and OS is Windows server 2003 64 bits 5.2 build
3790 srv03 + SP1 !
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******