ADSM-L

Re: Library not initialized

2005-07-12 09:04:18
Subject: Re: Library not initialized
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:03:59 +0200
Karin,

I had the same kind of problem yesterday, when a drive in our 3584
library was replaced and would not be recognized by TSM anymore : I had
to recycle TSM server to get it back online ... Worth to give a try, if
you can afford little downtime for your TSM server ...
HTH.
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******