ADSM-L

ISC console help

2005-07-07 16:24:30
Subject: ISC console help
From: "Giglio, Paul" <Paul.Giglio AT EMICAP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:28:20 -0400
To the experienced ones out there
Ok
aix 5.3 installed on a p570
ISC 5.1 installed on same box and running

Here is the problem i am having

I bring up the web admin window on my laptop
IE ver 6
I login with my main login and password that i created during the ISC
install

When i try to create a storage pool device or add a device I get
password/login invalid

I am using the same one that I am using to log in initially
What am I missing here?

Music from EMI

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly
forbidden. If you need assistance please contact us on +44 20 7795 7000.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Group plc.

Registered Office: 27 Wrights Lane, London W8 5SW

Registered in England No 229231.