ADSM-L

Re: tsm and asr again

2005-07-07 09:46:39
Subject: Re: tsm and asr again
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:46:12 -0400
Karin,

Did you set up your tsm install cd EXACTLY as described in the documenation?

>>> karin.dambacher AT EMPRISE DOT DE 06/28/05 5:36 AM >>>
Hi all,

after solving the problem with the network drivers, thanks a lot!, we have
now the problem, that automatic installation of the tsm client is failing.
tsmasr.cmd wants to install the client (...tsmcli -s -e .......) in
c:\windows\temp\~tsmasr, but it does not work. After that pushd is failing
and dsmc, too. Messages in the log are confusing.
If we install the client manual, restore works fine.
Does anyone know this error and where can I find the explanation of the
tsmcli-parameters ?

Thanks, Karin