ADSM-L

Re: Tape went back to private without reason (2)

2005-06-23 16:51:49
Subject: Re: Tape went back to private without reason (2)
From: Curtis Stewart <Curtis.Stewart AT LAWSON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:52:01 -0500
You need to label them. Look at the output from "help label libv".

curtis.stewart AT lawson DOT com

Mark Strasheim <ms AT DEFINITIV-BA DOT DE>
03/16/2005 04:46 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Tape went back to private without reason (2)

Aloha

Sorry i forgot to say:
I checked the actlog, and took the error code ANR8355E, which i allso look
up.
What is ment by prelabeled? I use barcode which are sticked onto the tape.
I check them in, with checkin libvolume with search=yes. I'm pretty sure,
that i check in the first tapes the same way.

>>i have put 10 new Tape into the Library. I marked them with scratch.
After 2 days
>>they all went back to private, so i change them back to scratch ... this
"game"
>>i am playing for one week now, and i am tried. I can't see any reason
why this happens.
>>Maybe anyone of you can make some sence of it.

with regards

Mark Stasheim

                 definitiv! business applications GmbH & Co. KG
                 Fresnostrasse 14 - 18 · DE-48159 Münster
                 Tel. +49 (0) 251 21092 - 23 · Fax +49 (0) 251 21092 - 29
                 <mailto:ms AT definitiv-ba DOT de> mailto:ms AT definitiv-ba
DOT de ·
                 <http://www.definitiv-ba.de/> http://www.definitiv-ba.de