ADSM-L

Documentation help needed

2005-06-22 11:47:27
Subject: Documentation help needed
From: Nancy Reeves <Nancy.Reeves AT WICHITA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:47:08 -0500
We are running TSM 5.2.2.0 on AIX. I have a Windows node using SQL TDP (by
it's new name) that is getting errors. We found the error code in a search
on IBM's website, but the document is protected. Because our TSM licensing
is all messed up (and has been for a long time), I do not have access to
protected TSM areas.

Would someone be willing to go to the following webpages, copy the text,
and email it to me privately? My Windows admin and I would really
appreciate it!  Thanks.

Nancy Reeves
Technical Support, Wichita State University
Nancy.Reeves AT wichita DOT edu          316-978-3860