ADSM-L

Old TDP for SAP R/3 version with new SAP

2005-06-22 08:03:38
Subject: Old TDP for SAP R/3 version with new SAP
From: Thomas Rupp <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:03:24 +0200
Hi TSM-ers,

I know you will wonder why we still keep such an old TSM environment
(this has historical reasons).

I'm running TSM Server 4.2.2.8, SAP R/3 4.6 on Windows 2000 with Oracle
8.1.7 and TDP for SAP R/3 3.1.0.5.

I know that TDP for SAP R/3 3.1 went end of service in June 2002 but
does anyone use this old TSM/TDP config
with Windows 2003, Oracle 9 and/or most current SAP system?

We have to keep this TSM/TDP config at least till end of this year but
need to upgrade our SAP servers.

Does TDP 3.1 run with Windows 2003, Oracle 9 and current SAP?
Does the current TDP run with TSM server 4.2.2.8?

I would be grateful for any information you can provide.

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp