ADSM-L

BackupStgpool preparation

2005-06-20 09:17:54
Subject: BackupStgpool preparation
From: Matthew Large <Matthew.Large AT AVIVA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:18:49 +0100
Hi Storage People,

I am trying to come up with a way of working out how much data a backup
storage pool process will copy, using only select statements (the obvoius
choice). But I'm looking through the database tables and columns, not able
to see how I could get this information out of it.

Is there a way?

Cheers,
Matthew

Aviva plc
Registered Office: St. Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ
Registered in England Number 02468686
www.aviva.com

This message and any attachments are confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone
or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any
attachment from your system. Also, if you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.