ADSM-L

Re: Failed backups taking up my space

2005-06-17 07:53:26
Subject: Re: Failed backups taking up my space
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:53:12 -0400
Louw,

Failed backups will not be stored in TSM storage.
If Exchange discovers a data integrity error during backup,
the Exchange backup will fail and Data Protection for Exchange
will abort the transaction, freeing all of the space
that the backup occupied.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/16/2005
07:13:56 AM: