ADSM-L

Re: Bare Metal Restore for Windows 2003 / Disaster recovery of Windows 2003

2005-06-14 20:21:22
Subject: Re: Bare Metal Restore for Windows 2003 / Disaster recovery of Windows 2003
From: TSM_User <tsm_user AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:21:08 -0700
I've tested all the options.  I really like the on-line image backup and the
off-line image restore with WinPE.  Note if you se a Windows 2003 built WinPE
cd you must be at TSM client V5.3.0.5 or later.

K.

David Browne <dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM> wrote:
"Bare Metal Restore for Windows 2003"

We are trying to figure out the best way to do a bare metal restore of
Win2003.

Does anyone recommend using ASR, PE, Cristie or something else?

it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this
material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy
the material/information.

Discover Yahoo!