ADSM-L

Re: Filespaces on which particular tapes?

2005-06-13 10:10:18
Subject: Re: Filespaces on which particular tapes?
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:09:49 -0400
On Jun 13, 2005, at 10:03 AM, Joni Moyer wrote:

...Here is what I have run successfully:
select distinct volume_name,node_name from volumeusage where
node_name='NAS_SERVER_2_OFFSITE'  order by volume_name,node_name

As soon as I place "and filespace_name='/root_vdm_4/*' within it it
shows
no tapes

Refer to SQL conventions for "wildcards", as on p.302 of the TSM 5.1
Technical Guide redbook and other references. You're trying to use OS
wildcards in another context. In SQL, you need to use the LIKE clause
and percent signs.

  Richard Sims