ADSM-L

Filespaces on which particular tapes?

2005-06-13 10:03:50
Subject: Filespaces on which particular tapes?
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:03:22 -0400
Hello,

I am trying to run a select statement that will find all of the tapes that
are being utilized by NAS_SERVER_2_OFFSITE (node_name) with the
filespace_name of /root_vdm_4/HMCH1015_* and it just will not run.  I have
successfully run the following and received output, but I want to be able
to find particular tapes for a certain filespace.  Any ideas?   This is for
reporting on our NAS.  The TSM server is at version 5.2.2.5 and is running
on an AIX os at version 5.2.  Thanks!

Here is what I have run successfully:
select distinct volume_name,node_name from volumeusage where
node_name='NAS_SERVER_2_OFFSITE'  order by volume_name,node_name

As soon as I place "and filespace_name='/root_vdm_4/*' within it it shows
no tapes

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems