ADSM-L

Re: Open File + Windows 2003

2005-06-03 16:19:54
Subject: Re: Open File + Windows 2003
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:19:23 -0600
We currently have this targeted for later this year, probably 3rd or 4th
quarter. Please note that this does not constitute a formal announcement
or commitment, and is subject to change.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-06-03
04:44:01: