ADSM-L

Re: Objects Field In Client Schedule

2005-06-03 14:09:40
Subject: Re: Objects Field In Client Schedule
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:09:17 -0600
Hi Curtis,

Sure, you should be able to do this. Essentially, the OBJECTS field would
appear just as it would were you to specify it from the command line
interface.

It would help to see your problem in more context, i.e. output from QUERY
SCHEDULE F=D for the problem schedule, dsmsched.log file, and dsmerror.log
file. Make sure you don't use the QUIET option so you see as much info as
possible in dsmsched.log.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-06-03
10:59:12: