ADSM-L

Admin center : no way getting the command line

2005-06-01 10:21:17
Subject: Admin center : no way getting the command line
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:20:53 +0200
Hi all,

Everything is in the title : I finally managed it installing a brand new
TSM 5.3.1 server on a test system, plus it's ISC and admincenter, but
I'm now experiencing a first problem ... It looks like I'm unable to use
the "use command line ..." item in actions scroll list : every time I
try it, I experience a screen refresh, but the portlet doesn't appear !
Anyone having an idea of what could be happening here, or a pointer to
some log file I could look at for debugging ? (TSM server + ISC 5.3 +
admincenter 5.3.1 are on AIX 5.3 server )
TIA
Regards.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******