ADSM-L

Re: Can't get TSMAdminCenter ...

2005-05-31 12:46:53
Subject: Re: Can't get TSMAdminCenter ...
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:46:26 -0500
I just downloaded and installed the latest Admin Center 5.3.1 on my Windows
Server and everything worked fine.
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/admincenter/v5r3/5.3.1.0/

Does anyone know what the latest version of ISC is out there? And where to find
it.

Thanks,

Rajesh Oak