ADSM-L

Re: TSM MS-SQL files query?

2005-05-27 10:15:44
Subject: Re: TSM MS-SQL files query?
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:14:53 -0400
Yes, I noticed my error................:-)

>>> storman AT US.IBM DOT COM 05/27/2005 10:12:59 AM >>>
The output for the command you issued is correct. But have a closer
look
at Del's note.   %-)

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-05-27
05:40:55: