ADSM-L

EXPORT NODE TOSERVER

2005-05-25 12:58:30
Subject: EXPORT NODE TOSERVER
From: "Spendlove, Ted" <Ted.Spendlove AT ATK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:57:24 -0600
Hi folks,

I'm in the process of converting from TSM V5.1 on OS/390 to TSM V5.2 on
Windows.
The Admin Ref. For V5.2 lists the TOSserver= option for the EXPort Node
command.  This option is not listed in the V5.1 documentation.  Just to
be perverse, I tried the TOServer= option on the V5.1 server pointing to
the V5.2 server and it seems to work but . . .

Is this undocumented feature available, reliable, and supported at the
V5.1 level?  I'd really like to use it as one of the tools in the
conversion plan.

Thanks,
Ted Spendlove
ATK Thiokol