ADSM-L

Re: Using SysBack integration with TSM

2005-05-24 02:33:44
Subject: Re: Using SysBack integration with TSM
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 07:48:16 +0200
Goran,

I've first tested it a couple of months ago and it all went fine. Now I'm
setting it up for production and the tsmdev is missing from the SysBack
boot menu.

Richard.

goc <goran.k AT VIP DOT HR>
23-05-2005 18:08

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

hi,
i believe nothing is wrong you first choose the net interface
and then you'll automaticaly have tsm option,
at least that's what i got when testing restore from tsm
with sysback
keep up
peace

goran