ADSM-L

Re: *URGENT* Windows OS Auditing

2005-05-20 10:37:37
Subject: Re: *URGENT* Windows OS Auditing
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:37:33 -0400
>>        Based on what little I know about OS Level Auditing, I am
thinking
this is a 1 time blip for all the servers to get backed up because of
this
attribute change, but once I get through this initial backup things
should
return to normal for me  .....   is this a correct assumption?

That's correct.  Have a peaceful weekend~!

"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
05/19/2005 05:17 PM