ADSM-L

SV: Group-wise enabled TSAFS for backup

2005-05-19 06:16:57
Subject: SV: Group-wise enabled TSAFS for backup
From: "Hougaard.Flemming FHG" <FHG AT KMD DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 12:16:42 +0200
Hi Troy

You will get a lot of open file errors using this option... it's working as
designed! All temp. files, system files etc. which is possible to recreate
through installation is not being processed in this "open file" option - I
presume it works like GWTSA.NLM and in this case the following is being backed
up (which is enough to recreate your GroupWise):

GroupWise Location      Directories
Subdirectories/Files Backed Up

Domain                  domain_directory
        wpdomain.db

                wpdomain.dc

                wphost.dc

                gwdom.dc

                gwpo.dc

                mtaname

                                domain_directory\wpgate
        async

                gwia

                webac60a

                etc.

Post Office                     post_office_directory
        wphost.db

                ngwguard.db

                ngwguard.dc

                ngwguard.rfl

                ngwguard.fbk

                ngwcheck.db

                ngwcheck.log

                gwpo.dc

                                post_office_directory\gwdms
        dmsh.db

                                post_office_directory\gwdms\library_directory
*.db

                archive\*.*

                docs\*.*

                                post_office_directory\offiles
        *.*

                                post_office_directory\ofmsg\guardbak
ngwguard.fbk

                                post_office_directory\ofusr
        userxxx.db

                                post_office_directory\ofusr\index
        *.idx

                *.inc

                                post_office_directory\ofviews\win
        *.vew

                *.ini

Library (Document Storage Area) Library_directory
*.db

                archive\*.*

                docs\*.*

Regards