ADSM-L

Re: [spam] Excluding "Command Line" verbiage

2005-05-11 09:56:47
Subject: Re: [spam] Excluding "Command Line" verbiage
From: Dave Zarnoch <zarnocd AT NATIONWIDEPROVIDENT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:53:07 -0400
Thanks!

DaveZ

                      David McClelland
                      <David.McClelland@R        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      EUTERS.COM>                cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:            Subject:  Re: [ADSM-L] [spam]
Excluding "Command Line" verbiage
                      Dist Stor Manager"
                      <[email protected]

                      05/11/2005 09:32 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Dave,

With the '-dataonly=yes' directive - eg.

dsmadmc -dataonly=yes -id=id -passw=passw "q proc"

If I recall, you'll need to be at client level 5.2 or above for this to
work.

David McClelland
Shared Infrastructure Development
Reuters